What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth technology is used for a Communicate with one another and another & electronic device communication as long as it is within the required distance. Bluetooth was invented by Jaap Haartsen in 1964. He was researching a short-range radio Link between a cellular Phone and nearby Electronic devices, supporting both voice and data.
Bluetooth allows a wide variety of services to connect to each other wirelessly, silently, and automatically. At this time Bluetooth was very advanced and a new device came from wireless Communication between devices such as speakers, medical, Automobile Computer even our toothbrushes, etc.
How does Bluetooth work?
- When we are on the Bluetooth then, form a Personal area network, also known as a piconet. After the Connection is made, the devices communicate automatically without needing human input.
- Bluetooth communicate wirelessly that devices exchange data via low -Power Short-range radio waves in the industrial, scientific & medical band at 2.402-2.485 waves GHz.
- Device send Low-power signals, the power was only 1 milliwatt, and the technology does not use much
- Bluetooth signals don’t require line of sight between devices, the radio waves will travel through walls easily, and their Low Power reduces the chance of interference from other technology.
- Bluetooth has spread-spectrum frequency hopping allows a device to transmit on any one of 79. different, randomly-chosen frequencies While also changing frequencies up to 1600 times per second
This technology can connect up to eight devices at the same time within the range of a 32-foot radius of the devices interfering with each other